by Carol Tuttle
Carol Tuttle is a Master Energy Therapist and the author of the best-selling book, Remembering Wholeness: A Personal Handbook for Thriving in the 21st Century
The following tips can help you improve your relationships; however, if you are seriously challenged by your relationships, get some help.
There are many new cutting-edge energy therapies that clear away negative emotions and negative thinking that make it difficult to create healthy, loving relationships.
Find a professional who is more interested in giving you tools and guidance in generating more happiness than in trying to figure out why you feel the way you do. It is not necessary to find out why we feel sad or depressed to clear these feelings.
The bottom line is, if we give a lot of attention to what we don't want, we create more of it.
To learn more about emotional release therapies that are designed to work with the mind/body energy system, including thoughts and feelings, visit The Carol Tuttle Healing Center.
12 Ways to Improve Your Relationships and Your Life
1. Choose to be happy rather than right in your relationships. This will prevent a lot of arguing!
2. Repeat in your mind: "It doesn't matter" when you can't stop arguing
3. Pay it forward. For every kind deed offered to you, do a kind deed for someone else.
4. Write thank-you notes frequently. The energy of gratitude feeds happiness.
5. Smile -- even if you don't feel like it. You eventually will!
6. When you think a complimentary thought about someone -- tell them.
7. Refrain from making judgments -- think something positive instead.
8. Ask your angels to flow the energy of happiness to your loved ones.
9. Hug someone -- tightly.
10. Ask your children to tuck you in bed and read you a story for a change.
11. Give some service to someone who is more needy than you.
12. Pray with your spouse and also with your family once a day.
Copyright © 2002
Spiritual Awakening Network is a registered trademark
Spiritual Awakening Network/All rights reserved